Write a review
- 1 Cup Sundried tomatos
- ½ Cup Olive oil
- ½ Cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 Each Lemon, juice and zest
- ½ cup Oregano, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup Pine nuts
- To taste Salt and pepper
- To taste Tabasco
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse til combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and Tabasco
- Refrigerate and let sit overnight to let the flavours combine
- Enjoy on fresh fish or chicken or pork and as a base for pasta.
- Also a nice spread for canapés
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator as part of your mis en place.
Glasgow Glen Farm http://glasgowglenfarm.ca/