Perogies with Gouda Cheese Filling
Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed potato, cooled
- 3Tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- Beat eggs, add oil, salt and mashed potatos. Add flour. Mix in well. Knead for 5 min and form into large ball. Let dough rest 15 min.
- Roll into 1/8” thick and cut into rounds. Place 1 tbsp of filling and fold over and pinch the two sides together.
- In a medium stock pot, bring water to a boil. Add perogies and cook til they float.
- Remove and set aside.
- In a saute pan add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tsp oil. Brown the perogies on each side and serve with sour cream.
- Filling options
- -Bacon, Chives, Cheeselady’s Gouda, mashed Potato
- - Mashed Potato, Aged Gouda, caramalized onions
- - Mild Plain Gouda, Lobster and Green Onion
Glasgow Glen Farm http://glasgowglenfarm.ca/