PEI Potato, Island Gouda and Red Pesto Pizza
Write a review
- 2 Tsp Yeast
- 1 ¼ Cups Warm water
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 2 Tbls Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 Tsp salt
- 1 PEI Yukon Gold Potatos, thinly sliced
- 8 Asparagus, trimmed and grilled
- 2 cups Island Gouda
- 16 Cherry Tomatos, halved
- Dissolve yeast and honey in water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add olive oil. Mix salt and flour and slowly incorporate into wet mixture. Knead dough until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover. Allow dough to proof in a warm area for 45 mins.
- Roll out on a 16 “ Pizza Pan
- Grill Crust on BBQ
- Spread crust with a healthy portion of Red Pesto.
- Spread on ¾ of the Cheese….
- Then Potatos, then Asparagus, then tomatos.
- Top with remaining Cheese.
- Finish in 425~oven for 10-15 min
- Chef Jeff McCourt
Glasgow Glen Farm http://glasgowglenfarm.ca/